Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bonibleaux Designs Y'All!

Hello Sisters! Tanis here with your Sisterhood challenge today...and are you in for a treat! Have you been over to FireCracker Designs by Pamela lately!? There's a new designer in town...our very own Boni Boutelle-Jones! These Bonibleaux Designs can be found on the FCD website here...and we're just so lucky to be able to give you this little sneak peak at a new image...Hillbilly Straw! There's even fabulous sentiments to go along with each manly image (because we all know that man cards can be a challenge).

Since this is my challenge and in my mind that means I can do whatever I want, I'm going to offer up a $5 gift certificate to one lucky challenge participant to get some of these fun images designed by Boni. Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to create a man card. Whether that includes an image of a man, it's for a man or however you interpret 'a manly challenge'...just link your image and on Tuesday, I'll be back with some $ for my favorite!

Until then, check out what the Sisterhood of Crafters has come up with for your viewing pleasure....

Tanis



 



Micki





Git 'er done!

12 comments:

Micki said...

awesome cards girls and Boni.... those stamps are awesome. Like Tanis said.... Git R Done

love

Diane Davies said...

Woo Hoo!! I love them sisters! I just noticed something, I think the image that Kim used looks like Moe from the Three Stooges. : )

Darlene said...

HA HA HA ... Diane ... did you happen to notice the name of this image??? YEP ... it's MO!!
Sistahs ... you've done an AWESOME job!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

You girls have done me proud!!! I am so tired and stressed from the last 48 hours that when I got on here and saw what you did with our fun images I started to cry!!! I love you little sweetpeas so MUCH!!!!

Lisa B said...

OMG! You Sistah's rock!! Boni we would do anything for you. You are an extremely talented Sistah! We love your images!!!!!!!! I had such a hard time picking which one to use!!!!!

TannyP said...

Well done ladies! Boni - you gave us great stuff to work with =)

Janis Lewis said...

Fun stuff!

Ursula said...

These RAWK!! You girls did a fabulous job using Boni's new tre-cool designs! Check out the FCD blog hop this weekend - I'm using one of Boni's designs, too. :o)
(you can start on Boni's or FCD's blog, and hop around to see all the art; starts Friday at 8am EST)
Love all of these FUN cards!!
Ursula

Judie said...

I hope this card is wirhin the perameters of this challenge,

Anonymous said...

I would like to enter a card but it seems the Mr. Linky is acting up...
This site is SO FUN and I love following along and have decided I'd like to jump in!
Here is my "man card"

Anonymous said...

Oops! The link I posted doesn't work!
Here is the address of the card:
http://hestiashelper.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/diggin-dog-birthday-card/

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my layout. The traffic light is from Disney/Pixar Cars :)
I really like your blog! Very fun!
Lauren