Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter/Spring Challenge WINNERS

WOW!!!   I wish we could give a prize for each entry in our Easter/Spring challenge!  SO MANY AMAZING creations ... thanks everyone for playing along and sharing such wonderful inspiration.  You certainly have not made my job easy!  But after employing some help from the family, here are this week's winners (in no particular order).

Our THREE TOP SISTERS are:




CONGRATULATIONS ladies!  
Be sure grab your Top Three Sisters badge from our sidebar and we hope you will display it proudly on your blog!  Thanks so much for playing in our challenge!


And ... our TOP SISTER AWARD goes to:


CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL 
 Please contact Diane at  diane.davies@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Remember to stop back tomorrow for another fun challenge here at The Sisterhood!
Thanks again ... you all ROCKED this challenge!
 

4 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations winners!

rachel said...

woohoo! Thanks for picking me as the top Sister! I'm thrilled - will email shortly xxx

NanaConnie said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the Top 3! I'm honored. :-D

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 3!!:) Congrats to the other winners as well!
Hugs, Tammy